Morse Evergreen Auto Body (MEAB) provides collision and automobile repair services. Upon delivery of your vehicle, our ASE, ICAR, and PPG Certified Technicians set up your vehicle on our advanced computerized measuring system to gauge the specs before, during and after the repair process. See for yourself the quality workmanship you get at Morse Evergreen Auto Body.
The MEAB Repair Process In Action
- Then we disassemble your car and re-inspect it. If there is hidden damage we will provide you with a supplemental report.
- Next we repair the frame on the unibody equipment and the panels are tested to ensure a proper fit. Corrosion protection is re-applied and your car is prepped for paint. Our ICAR Gold Certified Paint Technicians use a state-of-the-art, computerized controlled paint-baking and curing booth to provide superior finish to your vehicle.
- Your vehicle then undergoes a multi-step refinish process using environmentally friendly HVLP (High Volume Low Pressure) equipment ensuring a factory color match.
- After the paint job, your vehicle is baked at the factory recommended 175 degrees and then re-assembled.
- Your vehicle is then submitted to a final quality control inspection before notifying you it is ready.